Who are we
In the statement below, the term “we” or “us” refers to the website owner of Sweet Sugar Lips Escort Agency.
This section provides you with details about how Sweet Sugar Lips Escort Agency handles personal information and any other data we collect from you such as by telephone, email (email@example.com), including attachments and our website (www.sweetsugarlips.co.uk), including the uploading and downloading of content.
If you chose to communicate with us by email you need to be aware of the following. We use SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology to read and send emails through our email server. Only our own communications sent to and received from our email server are secured. Any emails you send may not be protected and we would therefore recommend the use of an encrypted email system should you wish to communicate this way.
Any forms sent to us from our own website are also protected by SSL technology.
Sweet Sugar Lips Escort Agency provides a booking service for clients looking to spend time and companionship with an escort. Anything else that may occur is a matter between two consenting adults. To enable us to do this we sometimes need to collect, hold and disclose personal data.
What information do we collect
To enable us to provide a booking service for clients we will need some or all, of the following information from you.
- Your name
- Your address. Where the appointment is taking place at your home or place of residence we may also ask you for proof of address.
- Your contact details which can include your telephone number (a landline number is required for all appointments at a clients’ home or place of residence) and / or your email address.
- For appointments at a venue other than the clients’ home or place of residence we will require in addition to your name, the name the venue is booked under, including room and apartment numbers.
This information can be provided by telephone or email or both.
If you are an escort looking to join us will require the following information.
- Your name
- Your telephone number
- Your email address
- Your date of birth
- Proof of age
- A recent photo of you (preferably taken within the last 3 months)
This information can be provided by telephone, email or from our website.
How do we use personal information
If you are a client
- We will use your personal information to confirm your identity and to communicate with you. This may also include the use of third party services for example electoral roll data
- The personal information you provide to us will be used solely for the purpose of arranging a booking with an escort and as such we will provide the escort with your name, the venue details which will be your address if the booking is taking place at your home or place of residence and your contact number.
If you are an escort
- We will use your personal information to confirm your identity (particularly to confirm you are over the age of 18) and communicate with you for the purpose of arranging a booking with a client. We will NOT disclose ANY of your personal information whatsoever to a client.
When do we share personal information
- If you are a client we will only share your personal information with escort you have chosen for your booking to enable the booking to take place.
- We will NOT share any personal information provided by an escort to any clients.
Where do we store and secure personal data and how long do we keep it
- If you are a client we will record your personal data on our booking form. We will keep this information only until the booking is completed which will typically be when the escort advises us that he/she has left the Your personal information is kept secure at all times using an encryption device.
- If you are an escort we will ensure your personal information is kept secure using encryption devices and this information will only be retained by us whilst you are using our services.
Your rights in relation to personal data
- You have the right to request access to your personal information at anytime and to do this please contact us by email or by phone and we will respond within 7 days from receipt of your communication.
Links to external websites
- Where we link to other websites please be aware that we do not endorse or take any responsibility for the content of such sites or the information contained therein.